for provision of single payment services
via payment system www.paypoint.com.np
Payment system www.paypoint.com.np - web page (computer program), used by the Agent for
Customer identification, making online payments for the benefit of Operators and their record
Customer - an individual who has payment obligations towards the Operator for services which
had been rendered or will be rendered to him by the Operator.
User - natural person who, on behalf of Customer, performs a single payment for the benefit of
Operator via payment system www.paypoint.com.np.
Customer ID - alphanumeric value (identification code) which allows the Operator to identify the
Customer and the paid account payable.
Operator - service provider legal person who provides services to Customers and has signed a
payment service contract with the Agent.
Agent - company "Paypoint Nepal Pvt. Ltd." which provides services of collecting payments from
Users for the benefit of Operator.
2. General Provisions
The User performs payment on behalf of Customer via payment system www.paypoint.com.np for
the service rendered by Operator using the Customer ID from Operator system. For its part, the Agent
collects User payment and transfers its amount to the Operator and therefore is being paid for its services.
These Rules represent a provision contract for Users of single payment services. The User who is
performing single payments via payment System www.paypoint.com.np confirms that he/she took note and
agrees with the provisions of these Rules and corresponds with the signing by User of provision for single
The utilization of payment System services www.paypoint.com.np does not require registration,
through direct payment for services of Operators.
The User who agrees with provisions of these Rules has the possibility to issue payment orders for
services of Operators in accordance with provisions of these Rules.
Payment System www.paypoint.com.np instantly performs payment orders of Users. The maximum
execution time is 24 hours from the moment they are received.
All payment transactions within the payment System www.paypoint.com.np are performed in
Nepalese rupee (NPR). In case if the User decides to use means of payment in other currency, then such
currency shall be automatically converted in Nepalese rupee according to the exchange rate of the Agent
established on the day of payment.
The maximum amount of a single payment that can be performed by User via payment System
www.paypoint.com.np shall not exceed 500 (five hundred) NPR / per transaction. The total amount of
single payments that can be performed by one User via payment System www.paypoint.com.np during one
calendar month is set to 5000 (five thousand) NPR.
3. Order of Payment
In order to perform a single payment via payment System www.paypoint.com.np the User must go
through the following steps:
- will select from the presented list the Operator in whose benefit he/she will perform the payment;
- will indicate the Customer ID for the payment concerned;
- will indicate the payment amount;
- will confirm that he/she took note of these Rules;
- will select means of payment (credit card) and will introduce details that are required for using the
selected means of payment;
- will verify the accuracy of his/her payment order details, including the conditions for performing the
current payment and will authorize it
The payment order contains the following information: the name of Operator which benefits from
payment, Customer ID, payment amount in the currency of means of payment for the benefit of Operator,
payment amount in lei after currency conversion for the benefit of Operator, the amount of applied fee
(when applied), total payment amount which includes the applied fee and the date when payment order
After the User has introduced the single payment data and has confirmed and authorized payment,
it will not be possible to make changes, cancel or receive return of funds related to this payment. The cases
where the Operator would refuse to process in its system the payment transaction with dates indicated by
User will be an exception.
The payment value in favor of Operator and the final amount value which will be registered in its
system as payment depend on payment terms established by Operator.
After each single payment performed, the payment System www.paypoint.com.np will present to
User the receipt in electronic form which will contain information related to the current payment. The User
may then decide to print it or to receive it as an e-mail message to the address he/she will indicate.
In cases where technical failure occurred and the payment was performed by User but the
Operator did not receive information regarding that payment, the Agent will send again data received from
User in the shortest time possible after removing failure.
4. Obligations of Parties
Obligations of User:
- To ensure preservation and confidentiality of information used to perform single payments via
payment system www.paypoint.com.np;
- To strictly obey procedures for issuing his/her payment orders and performing payments stipulated in
- To comply with the legislation in force of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.
- To transmit to Operator the amount of payment collected from User;
- To inform the Operator as agreed about the payment performed by User on behalf of Customer;
- To comply with legislation in force of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal;
5. Responsibility of Parties
Parties bear responsibility for violation of these Rules and legislative acts in accordance with
provisions of legislation in force of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.
Agent is released from liability towards the User and Customer in the following cases:
- Occurrence of force majeure circumstances in his address, including modification of legislative acts
or adoption by public authorities of bans referring to this type of services;
- Submission of incomplete and erroneous information by User during the issuing of order payment;
- Violation by the User of provisions of these Rules and/or of rules governing provisions of such
User or Customer damage related to User erroneous actions or providing false information are
borne by the User and Customer. Also, indicating false or erroneous data which caused damage to Operator
and/or the Agent forces User to recover the damages concerned.
In cases where Operator cannot register the amount of payment or cannot identify the Customer
in the system, the amount paid by User will be fully returned by Operator.
In case if the User wrongly indicated the Customer ID and the amount of single payment
concerned was erroneously registered in the Operator system, the Agent is released from the obligation of
returning the amount concerned and the User or Customer must directly address the Operator. The
obligation of Agent is to transmit to the Operator the information regarding single payments performed and
amounts collected from User for its benefit. The Operator performs the registering operation of single
payments in its system and the given amounts can be returned to User only by the Operator.
Agent will keep confidentiality of information (including personal data) which was introduced by
User at the time of performing single payments via payment System www.paypoint.com.np, in accordance
with provisions of these Rules and rules of legislation in force of the Federal Democratic Republic of
Information introduced by User during single payments via payment System www.paypoint.com.np
will be used in the following way:
- e-mail to send Users the electronic receipts for single payments performed and notifications
related to operation of the payment System www.paypoint.com.np, as well as with reference to other
services provided by the Agent;
- Telephone number to provide additional opportunities concerning operation of the payment
- Numbers of accounts payable/invoices and registration accounts in other systems (Customer ID)
for identifying the services and for payment processing of Users for the benefit of Operators;
- Other information under agreements with Operators, being necessary for providing services for
single payments towards Users via payment System www.paypoint.com.np.
Accepting these Rules the User grants his/her consent for the use of his/her personal data in order
to receive information on the operation of payment System www.paypoint.com.np and on other services of
the Agent, and confirms that he/she knows his/her rights regarding personal data.
Agent is entitled to provide the information received from User or Customer in the following
- Customer or User has granted permission;
- The given information is required by Operator and is directly related to provision of single payment
services in the utilization of payment System www.paypoint.com.np by User or Customer;
- If requested by public authorities, in accordance with provisions of legislation in force of the Federal
Democratic Republic of Nepal.
7. Final Provisions
These Rules apply to User and Customer from the moment of performing single payment via
payment System www.paypoint.com.np and acts until mutual obligations set out therein are executed.
Relations between parties not foreseen by these Rules are governed by rules, applicable to this
type of legal relations, laid down by legislation in force of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.
Agent shall retain the right to modify these Rules and the charges applied at performing single
payments at its own discretion. All modifications made will be published on www.paypoint.com.np web